Friday, March 6, 2009

a homey and a laid back lunch @ Mary Grace Cafe

My mom is very fond of this cafe in Piazza Serendra and so our family decided to tag along for a weekend lunch. I had an appetizer of their Cheese Roll and a plate of the the Spicy Lemon Scampi pasta.

I love the Cheese Roll! It's so soft and contains generouse amount of cheese inside. A very tasty treat! I prefer to have it grilled since the dough is warmed-up and the cheese is soft.

Their Spicy Lemon Scampi pasta is also great. It's a pasta topped with big pan-seared shrimps. The pasta is flavored with a n olive oil-based sauce flavored with chillies, lemon and garlic.
Then I topped off the meal with a glass of ice-cold apple cinnamon iced tea.

I also love the ambience and the service of the cafe. The ambience is very homey and cozy and gave me a relaxing athmosphere. They also feature cute table designs wherein notes from customers are posted on the dinner tables. The crew are uber friendly and attentive.

Now, I know why my mom always frequents this cafe whenever she is in Serendra.

Mary Grace Cafe
Piazza Serendra,
Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig, Metro Manila
856-0308

No comments:

Post a Comment